The following is a listing of Christian rehabs:
- Bethel Colony, Lenoir NC (828) 754-3781
- Fold Family, Lyndonville VT – (802) 626-5620
- Friends of Alcoholics, Flora MS (601) 362-3648
- Freedom Farms, Boone, NC – 828-297-7707
- Genesis Ministries, Kennesaw GA (770) 926-0177
- Haven of Rest, Anderson SC (864) 226-6193
- Hebron Colony, (allows some psych meds), Boone, NC – 828-963-4842
- Home of Grace, Vancleave MS (228) 826-5283
- Keswick Colony of Mercy, Whiting NJ (732) 350-1187
- Market Street Mission, Morristown, NJ – 973-538-0431
- No Longer Bound, Cumming GA (732) 350-1187
- Otter’s House, Jefferson GA (770) 229-8663
- Renovation House, Spencer, NY – 607-589-4413
- Trinity Rehabilitation Farm, Jacksonville FL (904) 287-0150
- U-Turn for Christ, various locations, uturnforchrist.com – 951-943-7097
- Victory Home – 706-754-6030, email – firstname.lastname@example.org Website – Victoryhome.org
- Miracle Hill, Greenville, SC, 864-268-4357, miraclehill.org.
- Barbara’s Place, Whiting, NJ – 848-227-4590
- Home of Grace, Gautier MS (228) 497-1312
- Potter’s House for Women, Milner GA, 770-229-4633 pottershouseforwomen.com
- Under His Wings, Anderson SC (864) 617-6764
- Wellspring for Women, Marbury AL (334) 365-9053
- Wellspring Home, Peachtree GA (770) 632-1788
- New Life Home, Manchester, NH. 603-624-8444
- Mercy Multiplied, ages 13-28, 4 locations, 615-831-6987,mercymultiplied.com
- Hoving Home, 4 locations, hovinghome.org
- Miracle Hill, Greenville, SC 864-268-4357, miraclehill.org
- Safe Harbor Rescue Mission, Hickory, SC, 828-326-7233, http://www.safeharborrescuemission.org.
For Women with Children:
– New Life Home, Manchester, NH. 603-624-8444. newlifehome.org.
There is a directory of Gospel Rescue Missions at this link: http://www.agrm.org/agrm/Locate_a_Mission.asp
The following are not necessarily faith-based resources:
For those in New Jersey, the following is a link to Hope Sheds Light’s resource listing for detox centers: http://www.hopeshedslight.org/resources/detoxification-centers/
Also available on the Hope Sheds Light website are the inpatient, outpatient, and halfway house listings for NJ. www.hopeshedslight.org.
For those who have no insurance, many municipalities have funding for at least a detox facility and possibly a rehab. Many of the Christian rehabs are either free or have a relatively low admission fee.