The following are the LTTL support groups for mothers of addicts meeting in NJ:
1. America’s Keswick, 601 Rt 530, Whiting, NJ 08759 – the meeting is on Monday nights from 7- 8:30pm in the Milsaps Room of the Raws Auditorium Building. The curriculum is $10. For more information call 732-350-1187.
2. Jackson Baptist Church, 360 Bennetts Mills Rd., Jackson, NJ 08527 – the meeting is on Monday nights from 7-8:30 pm. Curriculum is $10. For more information call 732-928-0080.
3. New Life Church, 700 Main Street, Toms River, NJ, 08754 – the meeting is on Wednesday nights from 7:30-9pm in the Thompson Room. The curriculum is $10. For more information call 732-349-0745.
4. Bayside Chapel, 965 W. Bay Ave, Barnegat, NJ, 08005 – the meeting is on Thursday nights at 7 – 8:30pm in Room 1. The curriculum is $10. For more information, call 609-607-8323.
5. Church of the Nazarene, 80 Beaver Ave, Clinton Township (Annandale), NJ 08801 – the meeting is on Thursdays at 7 pm. This group is not meeting during the summer – the new location will be posted in the Fall.
6. Coastal Christian Church, 801 West Ave, Ocean City, NJ, 08226 – the meeting is on Wednesdays from 7 – 8:30pm in the Coastal Life Center. The curriculum is $10. For more information, call 609-399-4747.
There is a group meeting at Faith Baptist Church, 3755 N. Germantown Pkwy, Bartlett, TN 38133 (in the Memphis area). The meeting is on Wednesday nights at 6pm. For more information, call the church at 901-386-4785.
Our goal is to have support groups in many locations across the country. If you know of a church interested in starting one or if you have a group who are willing to meet in a home, please contact email@example.com for more information or call 732-773-7747.